From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Masterdistfiles in europe.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:19:32
1 On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 08:07:08AM +0100 or thereabouts, Christian Jiresj? wrote:
2 > This has been discussed several times and both i and others have at one
3 > point or another offered resources both on and of the list but i still
4 > haven't heard anything about a european master being set up.
5 > What is the status on this subject?
6
7 We have the colo space and bandwidth and are simply seeking a server at
8 this point. If someone has a *dedicated* server they're willing to donate
9 to the Gentoo project, please contact me off list. It needs to have at
10 least ~250GB of high quality disk, ~1-2GB of RAM and a P4, Xeon or Opteron
11 processor.
12
13 --kurt