From: Scott Kveton <kveton@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Re: Gentoo Distfiles Mirror Instructions
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:05:24
Hey Matt,

> My mirror is mirror.usu.edu (129.123.104.14). I have tried it from > there and from my desktop box: grayskull.ncs.usu.edu (129.123.104.205).
I see that we don't have your network prefix in our exclusion list for traffic. I'm getting that added right now. This will make a _huge_ difference as Internet2 traffic is essentially unlimited for us. We are doing this by hand until we can figure out the correct support for our Juniper gear to do it the "right way". If others are experiencing slowness and connected via Abilene/Internet2 please mail me off list and I'll get you added in. Thanks, Scott :-) -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list