From: Masatsugu FUJINAKA <masatsugu@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Error mirroring
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:15:34
Thanks for the reply.

PK> Hmm may be this indicates a filesystem problem.
I rebooted to fsck HDDs, but the errors still exist. It seems mirroring
is done properly. It might be something to do with my weekend 'emerge
-avetND world' with modified CFLAGS adding -msse3 and deleting
-fomit-frame-pointer.

I'll take some time this weekend to think what's causing the problem.
Thanks anyway.

regards,

--
Masatsugu FUJINAKA in Yokohama, Japan - masatsugu@××××××××.info