From: Michael Imhof <tantive@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] Downloading Gentoo 2004.2 via bittorrent and ftp
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:32:10
1 Hi all,
4 Foerderverein Gentoo e.V. is proud to offer various
5 possibilities to download all files of the brand new release:
6
7 - Via bittorrent:
8 Go to http://tracker.netdomination.org , it carries ALL release files
9 (means the ones from the official mirrors and the ones only distributed
10 via bt).
11
12 - Via ftp:
13 To make it easier for peoply who don't want or who can't use bittorrent
14 we also offer a ftp server that carries ALL release files (as stated
15 above the ones from the official mirrors and the ones "only" distributed
16 via bt).
17 The url to the ftp space is: ftp://ftp2.stw-bonn.de/pub/mirror/gentoo/
20 Feel free to set up mirrors using the files provided above.
21 For ftp mirrors please be so kind and give us the url so we can publish it.
22 If you want to help us with bt just download whatever files you want and
23 don't close your client after the download is complete.
26 Have fun with the new release!
27 Choice to the user!
30 Regards
31 Michael Imhof