From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] [Fwd: Mirror disk space.]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:27:40
1 This reminded me of something I meant to talk to release engineering
2 about. I will be discussing with them in the next few days what we can
3 move off of /releases and into /historical. It will most likely be the
4 2004.1 release, and possibly 2004.2.
5
6 I will be sending out emails on this ML alerting you to our plan.
7
8 Thanks,
9 Jeffrey
10