From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Mirror Monitor/1.0
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:38:16
1 Hi!
2
3 On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
4 > > just noticed (for the first time) the "Gentoo Mirror Monitor/1.0" in my
5 > > log-files. Just out of curiosity: Are you checking all the mirrors? Is
6 > > this
7 > > gonna happen on a regular basis from now on?
8 > >
9 > We have been running a mirror status page via mirmon for the past few
10 > months (http://mirrorstats.gentoo.org/). It was not instituted in the last
11 > few days if that is what you are thinking. The updates happen every 30
12 > minutes at X:00 and X:30
13
14 I hazily remember that there was something similar planned for
15 the rsync mirrors (as I understand it, currenlty only distfiles
16 mirrors are monitored). What has become of that?
17
18 Regards,
19 Tobias
20 (rsync5.de)