From: Rob Baxter <burn@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Failing source mirror rsync
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:18:29
1 Looked at my logs as far back as the 24th, all successful syncs from here. If you supply your IP
2 and/or gentoo.org rsync hostname, I'm sure one of the admins will be awake to take a look soon.
3
4 Rob
5
6 NetNITCO Systems Administration wrote:
7 > Has anybody else been having problems syncing their source mirror? I
8 > haven't been able to connect since 16:00 CDT yesterday.
9 >
10 > @ERROR: max connections (75) reached - try again later
11 > rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (893 bytes read so far)
12 > rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(342)
13 >
14 > Oh, and yes, I'm syncing against masterdistfiles.gentoo.org.
15 >
16 > ~ Josh Snyder, Systems Administrator
17 > NetNITCO Internet Services
18 > joshadmin@××××××××.net
21 > --
22 > gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list