From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new rsync hardware for rsync16.de
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:12:59
Martin,

I apologize for not attending to your bug quicker, but I have had
non-gentoo appointments going on and have not had time to respond to
bugs within 24 hours.

Your dns and ACL records have been updated to reflect the new ip.

-Jeffrey

-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------