From: Andreas Herrmann <Andreas.Herrmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] rsyncstats
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:51:40
Hi guys,

I searched the web for a nice tool to generate stats from rsync.log
The rsyncstats script from rsync crashes with following error:

TOTALS FOR SUMMARY PERIOD 2004/05/22 TO 2004/09/26

Files Transmitted During Summary Period           362
Bytes Transmitted During Summary Period             0
Systems Using Archives                              0

Average Files Transmitted Daily                     3
Average Bytes Transmitted Daily                     0
Illegal division by zero at ./rsyncstats line 158.

I have over 100 syncs per day. Does somebody know a working solution for
analysing the rsync logs?

Thanks for help.

Andreas Herrmann
University of Bayreuth