From: Manuel Tiago Pereira <tiago.pereira@×××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] New mirror applications are closed until 02-2010
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 01:04:24
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Greetings,
5
6 I'm very happy to know that you're investigating the missing
7 timestamp.chk problem. Is there anyway that we, mirror sysadmins, can
8 help in that task?
9
10 Also, our mirror (rsync://ftp.rnl.ist.utl.pt/gentoo-portage) is not
11 listed at http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/mirrors-rsync.xml . Is there any
12 problem?
13
14 Best regards,