From: Rob Baxter <burn@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Fwd: sync failures
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:16:20
1 If you're having issues with the 2 different versions, you could always compile it to run as a
2 different user. That way you can continue to use your version, while the gentoo one remains using
3 the older version.
4 I had similiar problems when 2.6.3 was breifly marked stable and then quickly masked.
5
6 Rob
7