From: Mateusz Arkadiusz Mierzwinski <mateuszmierzwinski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Linux mirror announce
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:14:09
Hi,

I wish to ask about announcing Gentoo Linux mirror. I've written some
scripts and for now get up and running full gentoo mirror available trought
HTTP and RSYNC. I provide MOTD file of it:

          ####
      ####    ####
  ####            ####
  ##  ####    ####  ##
  ##      ####      ##  B L U E B O X    S O F T W A R E
  ##       ##       ##
  ##       ##       ##  G E N T O O   L I N U X   M I R R O R
  ####     ##     ####
    ###    ##     ###    ADMIN: MATEUSZ MIERZWINSKI (
MATEUSZMIERZWINSKI@×××××.COM)
      ###  ##   ###
        ## ## ###
          ###           STORAGE LOCATION: POLAND, SILESIAN DISTRICT, DABROWA
GORNICZA

          www.mateuszmierzwinski.pl  |  www.blueboxsoft.pl
        gentoo.mateuszmierzwinski.pl | gentoo.blueboxsoft.pl

---[ Synchro Statistics ]
gentoo            (Last sync: Fri Nov 20 16:09:49 CET 2009,  Total files:
43641)
gentoo-portage    (Last sync: Fri Nov 20 18:36:45 CET 2009,  Total files:
139237)

---[ Storage Statistics ]
gentoo            (+175Gb)
gentoo-portage    (+240Mb)

gentoo-portage  Gentoo Linux Portage tree Mirror
gentoo          Gentoo Linux Distribution

---------------------- EO MOTD FILE ----------------------------

I wish to get some info about adding mirror to mirrors list on gentoo
webpage.

Thanks,

--
Mateusz Mierzwiński
www.blueboxsoft.pl

Wspieramy Gentoo Linux.
Sprawdź mirror: rsync://gentoo.blueboxsoft.pl oraz
http://gentoo.blueboxsoft.pl więcej na
http://mateuszmierzwinski.pl