From: Masatsugu FUJINAKA <masatsugu@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: OT: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Error mirroring
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:44:48
1 I googled about this for a bit and found
2 http://www.message-archive.com/post-67083.html
3
4 my kernel is 2.6.20 and I guess I need to upgrade either kernel or rsync
5 3.0.
6
7 regards,
10 Masatsugu FUJINAKA in Yokohama, Japan - masatsugu@××××××××.info
13 Masatsugu FUJINAKA <masatsugu@××××××××.info> wrote on Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:15:02 +0900:
14 <OriginalMessage>
15 MF> Thanks for the reply.
16 MF>
17 MF> PK> Hmm may be this indicates a filesystem problem.
18 MF> I rebooted to fsck HDDs, but the errors still exist. It seems mirroring
19 MF> is done properly. It might be something to do with my weekend 'emerge
20 MF> -avetND world' with modified CFLAGS adding -msse3 and deleting
21 MF> -fomit-frame-pointer.
22 MF>
23 MF> I'll take some time this weekend to think what's causing the problem.
24 MF> Thanks anyway.
25 MF>
26 MF> regards,
27 MF>