From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] evil mips stage files from hell
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:53:11
Michael,

I will find out the issue with those mips files when I return home later
today (EST) from Thanksgiving holiday.

With regards to that European mirror, all we need is the hardware, some
bandwidth and a decent amount of disk space (as if there is anything else
more) to provide a Euro distribution point.

If masterdistfiles.g.o is slow you can sync to ftp.ussg.iu.edu, courtesy
of Corey Shields at Indiana University. Use the same login and password
credentials as the other sync point.

Thanks,
Jeffrey