From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting- Sunday, May 18 at 1900 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:00:11
Roy, I think you indicated that some discussion of uses for gentoo-foundation.org, such as voting, might be appropriate for AOB. Of course, if we used it for voting (and used the procedures already in place for Gentoo to control it) we'd need to host it someplace and work with infra to set things up. Thoughts?
Regards, Ferris -- Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)