From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustees Meeting - Sunday, April 20 at 1900 UTC
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:37:26
1 On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 15:27 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 16:47 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > > Its on the todo list but is unlikely to come up on April 20th mostly
4 > > > because the trustees are concentrating on the reinstatement, bylaws and
5 > > > the other odds and ends to restore our good standing.
6 > >
7 > > Well, I only mention it because the store is not adequate for our needs
8 > > and we're going to be having a release in May, before your next meeting.
9 >
10 > Since it didn't seem likely that we'd have any resolution or even
11 > discussion of this in time for the 2008.0 release, I've hidden the
12 > entire "Releases" section from our store and changed the front page
13 > description.
14
15 Thank you
16
17 > This means that only schwag/clothes are available from our
18 > store until you guys come up with something capable of supporting our
19 > release media.
20
21 It will be something we discuss, and address at some point. Given that
22 nothing was done for the 2007.0 release. I think we have a little slack
23 given other things going on, and being worked on.
24
25 Wish we could get it to it sooner than later, but all things in due
26 time.
29 William L. Thomson Jr.
30 amd64/Java/Trustees
31 Gentoo Foundation