From: david long <divadgnol67@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] off topic
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:37:50
1 I personally find the tumultuous and condescending writings of Chris
2 Gianelloni rather entertaining to read and look forward to being bashed by
3 him personally. Not only is he magniloquent but rather aberrant as well. Let
4 us not forget....all that the Great Chris Gianelloni has done for Gentoo and
5 without him all hope would be lost. Chris, have a sense of humor. Keep in
6 mind this is a just a hobby for most of us and we have no idea what and how
7 much you and the other developers put into this project.
8
9 Peace,
10
11 divadgnol
12
13 PS - I used dictionary.com to come up with the word magniloquent. it not be
14 how i really speaks...