From: david long <divadgnol67@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] off topic
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:37:50
I personally find the tumultuous and condescending writings of Chris
Gianelloni rather entertaining to read and look forward to being bashed by
him personally. Not only is he magniloquent but rather aberrant as well. Let
us not forget....all that the Great Chris Gianelloni has done for Gentoo and
without him all hope would be lost. Chris, have a sense of humor. Keep in
mind this is a just a hobby for most of us and we have no idea what and how
much you and the other developers put into this project.

Peace,

divadgnol

PS - I used dictionary.com to come up with the word magniloquent. it not be
how i really speaks...