From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I have a Gentoo banner, traking Gentoo's assets
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:48:19
1 On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 17:41 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
3 > > Let me know to whom and where to ship it to, when that time comes,
4 > > thanks!
5 >
6 > you could ship it to me since i hang out on the east coast ... not
7 > sure if anyone closer than Boston wants to take it
8
9 Email me an address off list and I will send it out sometime in the next
10 week, maybe over the weekend time permitting.
13 William L. Thomson Jr.
14 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.
15 http://www.obsidian-studios.com