From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Section 2.2 Other States
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:10:49
1 I think for now we can drop this. Unless we want to expand to other
2 countries? I think countries makes more sense than another state of the
3 US. Unless states is the proper legal term there, not implying a state
4 of the US.
5
6 Although either way, I am not sure we have any immediate plans to create
7 subsidiary, or other foundations in other states or countries at this
8 time. Long term, idealistic, yes surely, and the kitchen sink to :)
9
10 But I can see countries before another state of the US. I have no clue
11 what creating foundations in other US states would do us if anything. If
12 we will ever go down that path.
13
14 Going to pause on this one, since it likely should get some discussion
15 and possible change, or dropped entirely?
18 William L. Thomson Jr.
19 amd64/Java/Trustees
20 Gentoo Foundation