From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation bank account
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:57:55
On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 17:28 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> > I have no idea what Capital One will want --- William does, though.
No requirements, one or more and they can be officers or trustees. They did not seem to care. That might change when we actually go to open an account. But as it stands now. We specify who we want on file with signature/authorization authority. It does not have to be all officers. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation