From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: trustee elections coming up...
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 08:26:22
1 On 05/26/2018 11:05 AM, Matthew Thode wrote:
2 > Well, the election is coming up, I just wanted to bring it up because
3 > nomination will open soon (we need a recording date first). So those
4 > that are thinking about running, be warned :D.
5 >
6 > So far, the people being retired out (up for re-election if they choose)
7 > are as follows.
8 >
9 > dabbott
10 > klondike
11 > prometheanfire
12 >
13 > The people continuing to serve are as follows.
14 >
15 > alicef
16 > kensington
19 Regrettably I don't think I'll have the time over the coming year to do
20 the position justice, so I think it's better I be moved to the 'retire
21 out' list.