From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] [Fwd: Re: SPI/SFC was -> What does the IRS Consider a Donation ?]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:52:25
1 Below is the second email from internal communications amongst board
2 members back in 2008. This was a private internal email. But I do not
3 believe it contains any sensitive or private information. Since others
4 did not have access to the information, I feel its in alls best interest
5 for it to be known.
6
7 It contains information regarding the SFLC and SPI, for reference and
8 historic purposes only.
9
10 -------- Forwarded Message --------
11 > From: William L. Thomson Jr. <wltjr@g.o>
12 > To: trustees@g.o
13 > Subject: Re: SPI/SFC was -> What does the IRS Consider a Donation ?
14 > Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:27:55 -0400
15 >