From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Board of trustees
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:31:26
1 On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 01:39:42PM -0500, Corey Shields wrote:
2 > When the NFP corporation is established, who is going to handle the press
3 > release of such event? I think that is a -pr thing, but I haven't seen
4 > anything out of the other members of that group for a while now, so this may
5 > fall under a member of the new board. The press release should be aimed at
6 > describing some of the organizational changes (read above) and how they will
7 > help to make Gentoo a better distribution and how the NFP will maintain the
8 > community aspect of Gentoo.
9
10 I'm sure gentoo-pr can handle this. The main reason why gentoo-pr is a bit
11 inactive is because most of what Gentoo does isn't pro-active. We will have
12 to change this in the near future, but we can't "flipbit" this behaviour :)
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.