From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 4.1 Member Classes
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 22:51:46
This thread and topic is on a particular section of the Bylaws. I don't
see any comments there.

Please start a new thread with a new subject for your postings. Unless
relate to this topic. We are trying to revise the bylaws. Commenting on
general high level stuff on how you view the foundation. Does not help
us in our task of re-writing the bylaws.

Put specifically if people do not want to participate in open discussion
of bylaws. Then please do not be surprised if things other than you
expect or want end up in the bylaws.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
amd64/Java/Trustees