From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 4.1 Member Classes
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 22:51:46
1 This thread and topic is on a particular section of the Bylaws. I don't
2 see any comments there.
3
4 Please start a new thread with a new subject for your postings. Unless
5 relate to this topic. We are trying to revise the bylaws. Commenting on
6 general high level stuff on how you view the foundation. Does not help
7 us in our task of re-writing the bylaws.
8
9 Put specifically if people do not want to participate in open discussion
10 of bylaws. Then please do not be surprised if things other than you
11 expect or want end up in the bylaws.
14 William L. Thomson Jr.
15 amd64/Java/Trustees
16 Gentoo Foundation