From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Trustee ML Archives
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 12:55:25
1 On Sunday 08 May 2005 00:54, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Lance Albertson wrote:
3 > > Just thought I'd mention that the archives [1] are back up for the
4 > > trustee mailing list. Its still being worked on, but most of the talk
5 > > from the last year should be up.
6 > >
7 > > Please thank Grant for sifting through the archive to clean out anything
8 > > our lawyers wanted out (specific names to themselves, etc). Also thank
9 > > blackace for getting it back up!
10 > >
11 > > [1] http://archives.gentoo.org/ml/gentoo-trustees/
12 >
13 > This is great news!
14 >
15 > Just one question: Am I understanding correctly that there were actually
16 > zero posts to the list in April [1]? I get a blank page when I click the
17 > link, which isn't really intuitive whether it's a bug or no posts.
18
19 There were posts. Also in April much traffic went over the trustees@g.o
20 alias which was never supposed to be public. Much of the lawyer stuff
21 went/goes over that alias.
22
23 Paul
26 Paul de Vrieze