From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.1 Place of Meetings
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:30:39
I think we need to be clear an concise here. All meetings must be openly
available to the public to attend, and/or at minimum foundation members.

Also I think we should state that meetings are held in #gentoo-trustees
IRC channel on freenode.net. No where else, and always done
electronically.

There will be no meetings at a principle office location that does not
exist. Nor are there any plans for the trustees to meet in person
anywhere. I am not sure that has ever happened. Till either of those
changes, I see no point to them being included or mentioned.

Something like

"All meetings must be openly available to the public to attend..
Meetings are conducted electronically and are held in #gentoo-trustees
IRC channel on freenode.net."

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
amd64/Java/Trustees