From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 2.2 Other States
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:26:21
On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 20:04 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
> > Other countries have other laws and different ways of doing things. > If we expand to other countries, it will be under their laws, not New > Mexicos'. This has to be a US states thing.
Yeah that's how I take things. So the current section I see as pointless, and does not have any current application or reason to be there. I say we drop, and add back if and when there are plans to establish foundations in other US states. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation