From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 02:21:15
Donnie Berkholz wrote:	[Sat Apr 30 2005, 12:46:38PM EDT]
> Oh, you mean the mess that is Debian elections. =\
Do you have more information on what you mean by this? I find it hard to believe that using a Condorcet voting method would contribute to "the mess", but I certainly would like to learn from (rather than repeat) Debian's mistakes. Are you able to give more details? Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer