From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Corrected master-ballot file and results sheet
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:37:21
Dear Gentoo Foundation Members,

As you might have noticed there's been a delay in delivering you your
confirmation IDs which you can use to check if your vote was included
in the master-ballot file which was used to generate the election
results.

We ran into technical problems on the infra side of things and five
non-dev votes weren't included in the final master-ballot file which
we have sent to you a couple days ago. When we realized there was a
mistake, we fixed it right away, we generated the master- ballot file
once more, this time making sure it included all the votes, re-ran the
countify script on it and confirmed the results are the same as the
ones we have presented to you. (Elected Trustees for term 2009-2011
still are Robin Johnson and Matthew Summers).

Today we finally can close the election by publishing the correct
master-ballot file [1] and results sheet [2], as well as delivering you
your confirmation IDs.

Your ID should already be in your inbox when you read this e-mail. If
it isn't, please contact us on our e-mail alias [3] or on Freenode
channels #gentoo-elections or #gentoo-trustees.

Please use your confirmation IDs to verify your vote was taken into
account during generation of the results.

 [1] -
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/master-trustees2009.txt
 [2] -
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/trustees2009-results.txt
 [3] - elections@g.o

With apologies,
For the election officials,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE

trustees2009-results.txt text/plain
master-trustees2009.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature