From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Corrected master-ballot file and results sheet
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:37:21
1 Dear Gentoo Foundation Members,
2
3 As you might have noticed there's been a delay in delivering you your
4 confirmation IDs which you can use to check if your vote was included
5 in the master-ballot file which was used to generate the election
6 results.
7
8 We ran into technical problems on the infra side of things and five
9 non-dev votes weren't included in the final master-ballot file which
10 we have sent to you a couple days ago. When we realized there was a
11 mistake, we fixed it right away, we generated the master- ballot file
12 once more, this time making sure it included all the votes, re-ran the
13 countify script on it and confirmed the results are the same as the
14 ones we have presented to you. (Elected Trustees for term 2009-2011
15 still are Robin Johnson and Matthew Summers).
16
17 Today we finally can close the election by publishing the correct
18 master-ballot file [1] and results sheet [2], as well as delivering you
19 your confirmation IDs.
20
21 Your ID should already be in your inbox when you read this e-mail. If
22 it isn't, please contact us on our e-mail alias [3] or on Freenode
23 channels #gentoo-elections or #gentoo-trustees.
24
25 Please use your confirmation IDs to verify your vote was taken into
26 account during generation of the results.
29 [1] -
30 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/master-trustees2009.txt
31 [2] -
32 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/trustees2009-results.txt
33 [3] - elections@g.o
36 With apologies,
37 For the election officials,
38
39 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
40 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE

trustees2009-results.txt text/plain
master-trustees2009.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature