From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2013: Nominations closing soon, voting period
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 05:13:05
1 On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 08:42:38PM -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Reviewing the mailing lists, I see the following nominees thus far:
4 >
5 > It is worth noting that if I end up getting elected to Council (which
6 > I won't know until the nomination period is over) we'll have fewer
7 > nominees than open positions, and as things currently stand there
8 > won't be much of an election anyway even if I don't end up on Council.
9 >
10 > Vacant trustee positions are not a good thing - I'd strongly encourage
11 > anybody who is interested (and willing to put in the effort) to
12 > consider running. If anybody would like to chat about what it means
13 > to be a Trustee/etc feel free to ping me in whatever media works for
14 > you...
15 -nfp has a much lower readership than other lists, so you might want to
16 mention this in -dev or -project as well.
19 Robin Hugh Johnson
20 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
21 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
22 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85