From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 20:56:44
On Sunday 01 May 2005 10:13, Donnie Berkholz wrote:

> > Perhaps a voting method that regular people can actually understand > intuitively would be more helpful.
I agree completely that we don't want the debian voting system (whatever called). I think it should have the following constraints: - The preferred candidates get chosen - Even if there are not enough candidates, bad ones shouldn't get chosen. - The process should be simple and transparent. I don't care how many votes people get (maybe the amount of positions)or whether we have 2 rounds (more than 2 seems cumbersome (not simple anymore)). Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net