From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] GSOC Stuff
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:23:29
1 On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 08:12 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > I need an address for Google to send the check to, and a phone number.
3 >
4 > Can you provide these things for me?
5
6 We don't really have one. The address for the foundation will likely be
7 our registered agent address. But we are in the process of finding a new
8 permanent one. The present one we have, Daniel Robbins, is temporary and
9 so is the replacement to him :(.
10
11 Any checks would ultimately end up in the hands of our treasurer, Joshua
12 Jackson(tsunam). I guess you could use his address and phone # for now?
13 Hopefully Joshua will comment, or another.
14
15 Sorry it's not real definitive, we are working on this stuff atm.
18 William L. Thomson Jr.
19 Gentoo/amd64/Java