From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: 'gentoo-nfp' <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: 'Ferris McCormick' <fmccor@g.o>, 'Roy Bamford' <neddyseagoon@g.o>, "'William L. Thomson Jr.'" <wltjr@g.o>, "'Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC'" <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:08:19
> > I was of the impression that tsunam was to remain acting treasurer, is > > that deprecated? > > A the upcoming meeting I will be putting a motion on the floor calling for > a vote of no confidence.
See below for details but I hope that all involved will reconsider the notion, there seems no solid ground for such a vote.
Not sure how this is accurate. Reference: http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/minutes/index.xml The meeting logs only list from March to May but tsunam is present in each meeting.
> Not fulfilling a single treasurer duty. Short of arranging a few minor > payments. > I have watched Joshua not do anything for months > I have 0 tolerance for inaction. More so when I am bearing the weight of > that inaction. Had Joshua done the bank leg work, I would feel different. > But I did all the hard work. All that is needed now is ~30 minutes if > that. Which he clearly does not have.

trustee_mtg_20080713.txt text/plain