From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Bylaws
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:10:01

Apologies for flaking out Sunday.  I was not well at all; better now.

A suggestion.  Membership is going to be contentious.  I have some
ideas I think in line with William's.  Joshua I think differs.  So
let's make that a single topic meeting and approve what we have and
move on.  Only thing we have to make sure of is that amending the
bylaws is relatively easy.  We just need to put them in place and then
get to other things.  As long as they are sitting there waiting to
approve something, we are stuck.  So let's say it's done, file them, and
get on with it.

Just my random thoughts.  Oh, let jmbsviceto take over the voting
process.  He seems to know how. :)

Regards,
Ferris
- --
Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Devrel, Userrel, Trustees)