From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Call for Gentoo Foundation Trustee nominees
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:39:00
Jason Stubbs wrote: [Fri May 06 2005, 10:07:32AM CDT]
> What if the number of nominees is less than or equal to the number of > trustee positions? Of the people that are nominated, what happens if > the total number of people that actually receive any votes is less > than the number of trustee positions?
Well, some of this we're making up as we go along, and it will be up to the new members and new trustees to fix anything we break right now. I would say that if we have a shortfall, then we'll go with what we have.
Yep. -g2boojum- -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76