From: Tom Gall <tgall@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee Nomination - Tom Gall
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:16:31
1 I accept the nomination and will be happy to serve if elected.
2
3 Yes I am a mayor. (This is at best a part time position as Mantorville
4 is a very small city)
5
6 I also work for IBM and recently was leading the embedded Linux team.
7 Just recently I moved back to working on powerpc linux. I am a past
8 ppc64 linux kernel maintainer (when it was first released to the
9 world) and have been part of IBM Linux technology Center since 2000. I
10 first began running linux back in ~1994.
11
12 Regards,
13
14 Tom