From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation membership, take 2
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:53:26
1 I think that devs, or members should be a dev for a min of at least 6
2 months before they are allowed to vote. I say this because we've had
3 some people who have become new devs only to become inactive after a
4 month or to, or to leave after a couple of months for 1 reason or
5 another. I remember someone asking in the earlier thread to this how we
6 could see how long someone has been a dev. One answer to this would be
7 to check the new dev bug for that person. We've got new dev bugs on all
8 devs, accept for maybe devs who have been around since before recruiters
9 was put in place, and recruiters has been around for at least 2 years.
10 meaning those who we don't have new dev bugs on have been around for
11 quite a while.