From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation membership, take 2
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:53:26
I think that  devs, or members should be a dev for a min of at least 6
months before they are allowed to vote. I say this because we've had
some people who have become new devs only to become inactive after a
month or to, or to leave after a couple of months for 1 reason or
another. I remember someone asking in the earlier thread to this  how we
could see how long someone has been a dev. One answer to this would be
to check the new dev bug for that person. We've got new dev bugs on all
devs, accept for maybe devs who have been around since before recruiters
was put in place, and recruiters has been around for at least 2 years.
meaning those who we don't have new dev bugs on have been around for
quite a while.