From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 06:58:03
1 On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 01:13:12AM -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Perhaps a voting method that regular people can actually understand
3 > intuitively would be more helpful.
4
5 Not necessarily, we can also provide a document explaining how the elections
6 take place, how we choose the winners (we will have multiple, not just one),
7 etc.
8
9 I don't think I would have a difficult time writing such a document (I've
10 written mathematical documents for less-mathematical-minded people before),
11 but I hope I don't have to do this before May 18 since I'm off from May 11
12 till 18 and still have a bunch of work to do.
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 Documentation project leader