From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-core] Nominations?
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:46:29
1 On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 19:27 +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Grant Goodyear wrote:
3 > > I'll go ahead and nominate seemant and myself, and also wolf31o2 if he's
4 > > interested. Seemant has been working with the legal types to get our
5 > > IRS not-for-profit filing finished, and Chris has taken over the store
6 > > and been our trademark enforcement dude recently.
7 >
8 > I'd like to stand for trustee too, with the specific aim of establishing an
9 > annual, international Gentoo developer conference - one where the Foundation
10 > finds the money to get all our folks in the same place at the same time.
13 You better be prepared to raise a lot of money.. Somewhere on the
14 note of ~$300,000 a year for this..
17 > Best regards,
18 > Stu
19 --