From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
Cc: 'gentoo-nfp' <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, 'Ferris McCormick' <fmccor@g.o>, 'Roy Bamford' <neddyseagoon@g.o>, "'Matthew Summers; CEO, Liquidus Tech, LLC'" <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Foundation Inc Trustees - Adjourned August Meeting
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:56:15
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 18:21 -0700, Chrissy Fullam wrote:
> > First off Joshua has been silent on this matter. Both internally amongst > > the trustees and now on list. > > I happen to know of at least one other Trustee that he has spoken with at > length this week so your statement is inaccurate.
There is only 2 other trustees aside from me and Joshua. So your either talking Ferris or Roy. Not sure why you can't just say their name. No need for secrecy or privacy.
> As for the everyone else comment, I wasn't aware that Matthew Summers and > myself counted as everyone.
Roy responded internally. Only person who has not responded is Ferris. But if you were referring to Ferris above since you all work together on another project. Then that pretty much accounts for all. Thus my resignation. -- William L. Thomson Jr. Gentoo Linux Developer