From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Foundation Trustees 2010 election
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:54:15
On 2010.02.11 02:51, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> Dear Gentoo Foundation members, >
[snip]
> The nomination period started today and lasts until Saturday March > 6th.
[snip]
> To nominate a candidate, join the gentoo-nfp[8] mailing list.
[snip]
> -- > Regards, > > Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org > Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections >
Team, In no particular order I nominate the three retiring trustees. That's dabbot, tsunam and NeddySeagoon. Since I'm nominating myself, I suppose I accept the nomination too. I'll put up a manifesto at the weekend but essentially, I'm standing again as things moved more slowly than I anticipated during my first term of office and I would like the opportunity to build on what I started. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) an member of gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees