From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Article III Meetings of members
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:59:35
On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 18:55 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> > Fine by me. I can't imagine that we would ever hold a member vote real > time.
What about a member meeting? I think if we mandate there is a open floor portion of ever required meeting for the board/officers. Open to any and all foundation members. That should do it. I am not sure we will ever have a specific meeting with all members in attendance and actively participating. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation