From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:31:14
1 Grant Goodyear wrote: [Thu Apr 28 2005, 02:03:04AM EDT]
2 > Works for me. Thanks!
3
4 Great, I've got ballot parly written now. I'll have a working
5 (tested, etc.) version in a couple days that can generate, verify and
6 submit a ballot. I'll release a second version a few days after that
7 which can do the collection, tallying and results.
8
9 Btw, I didn't realize this before, but there is a pretty good
10 precedent set for using the Condorcet method in free software
11 elections:
12
13 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloneproof_Schwartz_Sequential_Dropping#Use_of_CSSD
14