From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:31:14
Grant Goodyear wrote:	[Thu Apr 28 2005, 02:03:04AM EDT]
> Works for me. Thanks!
Great, I've got ballot parly written now. I'll have a working (tested, etc.) version in a couple days that can generate, verify and submit a ballot. I'll release a second version a few days after that which can do the collection, tallying and results. Btw, I didn't realize this before, but there is a pretty good precedent set for using the Condorcet method in free software elections: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloneproof_Schwartz_Sequential_Dropping#Use_of_CSSD Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer