From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] [Fwd: Re: [gentoo-core] Software in the Public Interest]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:02:59
1 Since Alex forwarded the original to -nfp, I'll forward my response as
2 well. I didn't reply on -nfp originally because it started on -core.
3
4 Regards,
5 Ferris
6
7 -------- Forwarded Message --------
8 From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
9 To: Yuri Vasilevski <yvasilev@g.o>
10 Cc: trustees <trustees@g.o>
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-core] Software in the Public Interest
12 Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:50:22 +0000
13
14 Yuri,
15 Thanks a lot. I think we have looking for some of this information.
16 All, I've added a couple comments.