From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:16:58
1 Sven Vermeulen wrote: [Mon May 02 2005, 03:04:32AM EDT]
2 > Not necessarily, we can also provide a document explaining how the elections
3 > take place, how we choose the winners (we will have multiple, not just one),
4 > etc.
5 >
6 > I don't think I would have a difficult time writing such a document (I've
7 > written mathematical documents for less-mathematical-minded people before),
8 > but I hope I don't have to do this before May 18 since I'm off from May 11
9 > till 18 and still have a bunch of work to do.
10
11 That would be fantastic. I think for the first round of elections, we
12 could simply provide a couple paragraphs of explanation, and point to
13 the various existing web resources. Eventually it would be good to
14 have a more complete Gentoo document that doesn't rely on the
15 existence/correctness of the external pages.
16
17 Regards,
18 Aron
21 Aron Griffis