From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Thoughts on upcoming trustee elections
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:16:58
Sven Vermeulen wrote:	[Mon May 02 2005, 03:04:32AM EDT]
> Not necessarily, we can also provide a document explaining how the elections > take place, how we choose the winners (we will have multiple, not just one), > etc. > > I don't think I would have a difficult time writing such a document (I've > written mathematical documents for less-mathematical-minded people before), > but I hope I don't have to do this before May 18 since I'm off from May 11 > till 18 and still have a bunch of work to do.
That would be fantastic. I think for the first round of elections, we could simply provide a couple paragraphs of explanation, and point to the various existing web resources. Eventually it would be good to have a more complete Gentoo document that doesn't rely on the existence/correctness of the external pages. Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer