From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee Nominations (take 2)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:26:53
On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 19:23 +0000, Steve Long wrote:
> Apparently these need to be re-posted. > I hereby nominate: > > g2boojum > reasons already given, others have made further points in support. > > zmedico > perhaps the most useful code developer Gentoo currently has, but more > importantly perhaps the most level-headed dev as well. excellent at putting > the needs of Gentoo above his own personal feelings, despite much > provocation. > > pauldv > an old-school original. > > seemant > the same. > > solar
Gentoo is to important to depend on guys like me. In real life I'm a slacker. I don't pay my taxes on time. I barely clean my house. I pay my bills usually just often enough so services don't get shutoff. I slack even on going get stamps and mail off the checks. I'm fictitious. I don't respect authority. It would be a terrible choice to put these legal matters into my hands. Unless there is gold/silver/barter/money involved I slack.