From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Another nomination
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 16:40:19
1 On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 17:20 -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 17:29 -0400, seemant wrote:
3 > > Hi All,
4 > >
5 > > I thought I'd mention that I'd like to nominate:
6 > >
7 > > Ramereth because of the care with which he's approached Gentoo's
8 > > infrastructure related things, and the time that he's spent working with
9 > > developers etc on resolving issues. apart from that, he's a great sense
10 > > of support to the gentoo community.
11 >
12 > Wow! *blushes* Thanks so much for the nomination. I so duly accept!
13
14 Awesome! I was hoping to see you. I was kinda surprised you had not
15 nominated yourself. You have shown a deep commitment towards Gentoo
16 and I think you would make a fine addition to the new board.
17 I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming elections.
18
19 > In the past, I've had some experience dealing with a service group that
20 > was non-profit. I was even president & vice president while I was in it.
21 > So I do have a little experience, but I'm willing more to hold such a
22 > position. Aside from that, I have a big desire to see Gentoo move to the
23 > next level and would love to help make that happen. I'd try and fit
24 > anywhere I can in the board if I do get elected on there.
25 >
26 > Thanks!
29 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
32 gentoo-nfp@g.o mailing list