From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: trustees <trustees@g.o>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Special meeting to review bylaws rescheduled to 11 May 1900UTC
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 01:55:20
On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 17:20 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> All, > we are rescheduling our meeting for discussing and adopting the bylaws > to 11 May at 1900UTC (from 4 May), regular meeting is scheduled for the > 18th as planned.
Not sure if anyone checked, but May 11th is Mothers Day. At least in the US. I am quite torn atm, attend family gathering or attend meeting. I can't do both. If it rains, a bit easier for me to decide, which means stay and attend meeting.
> If for no other reason, William is away on business, > and he is driving the effort. We still welcome comments and suggestions > from anyone who is interested.
Please let's not let this process be dependent on me. My effort is just that I want to make sure the current board has gone through every article and section of the by laws. Discussed all as group/board, and then revise as we see fit. No piece meal. I had wanted to do this is meetings dedicated to such. But others thought it best to be done via ML or other means. Which I am fine with, but has dragged out the process. Much less is now tied to me :( -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation