From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 2.2 Other States
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:47:05
1 On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 01:40 +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't think this is an immediate concern, but as we already have it
4 > on the proposed bylaws, I would just adapt it to mention other States
5 > and Countries:
6
7 Well adapting is surely one way to go. But if it's not necessary or in
8 the plans now. Really has no use or purpose in the by laws other than to
9 add fat, weight, and length.
10
11 Just as we are revising the by laws now. This stuff can be added back at
12 a later date when there is the need. So I see no reason to leave stuff
13 in there for way down the road, potential use. Unless it's relevant to
14 current plans and procedures.
15
16 These aren't the ten commandments to never be amended or changed :)
19 William L. Thomson Jr.
20 amd64/Java/Trustees
21 Gentoo Foundation