From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] drobbins can be nominated as a trustee
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:18:40
1 It appears that I can be officially nominated as a trustee:
2
3 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
4 From: £ukasz Damentko <rane@g.o>
5 Date: Jan 30, 2008 3:23 PM
6 Subject: Trustee Elections
7 To: drobbins@g.o
8 Cc: jmbsvicetto@g.o, rich0@g.o, g2boojum@g.o
11 Dear Daniel,
12
13 I talked to Grant Goodyear (g2boojum) about your status.
14
15 It turns out that you are a member of the Gentoo Foundation. You
16 became one automatically as the original President.
17
18 You not being on the list of the Foundation members which was posted
19 to the gentoo-nfp mailing list after 2006 elections was a mistake. We
20 used that list and assumed you are ineligible. This was a clear
21 mistake for which I apologize.
22
23 So now, on Grant's authority, I'm informing you that you are eligible
24 to both running and voting in the upcoming trustee elections.
25
26 with regards,
27
28 £ukasz Damentko